What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

rF2 Build 770 is out

Admins need to keep an eye on things and report back to ISI. We did and we've had our big fixed in a somewhat urgent update.
Normally they don't update every single month. They are getting close, next update will probably fix something else, for example rain drops, I have rather big trust in ISI. They listen to most of the feedback and then make adjustments.
If they feel the bug is important enough to fix in a quick update they will. But that's how most software companies work.
Hopefully you have your game up-to-date.
Track and skin update is coming soon.

Users, get used to it, rf2 is NEVER gonna go Gold as it's a product in ongoing development - yes minor stuff gets messed up at times during upgrades, but thats just coding. Just be happy ISI is not only focusing on 'show stoppers' but is actually making this sim better day by day...

- back to my beers at Budapest #GoKevin! :D

Will we be updating to the latest build anytime soon? I didn't realize the server would be running the older version still when I updated. If we are staying at 798 for awhile, is there a way to manually roll back my version so I can get back on the server?

We are staying, always refer to the current race thread, this time it's road Atlanta.
In the thread its explained with a link to the old. I don't think one can roll back.. Just install the old version instead.
New build has introduced new bugs, and the fixes is mainly AI fixes...