What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Need A Skin? I'll Make Yours For Next Season!

Rhys Chandler

Reaction score
I'm looking for ways to volunteer and help the VEC community with the skills I have and one of them is the ability to create custom skins for any car mod you can think of.

Whether it be in Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator or rF2, I will always be super willing to help.

Here's an example from ETS2, this skin is based on a real company.

image.png image.jpeg
(My dad's old truck on the far right)​

Either post your ideas here or if you want something made more private just DM me, I check at least every 2 days.

Aside, I could make a host of other graphic things because I'm experienced in Paint.Net and/or can build models in SketchUp if you want or need.

Please, if you want anything at all, just reply or DM and I'll do my very best. I'm new to this community so I want to do my best to thank it for being so welcoming. <3

Thanks

Rhys

Last edited:
Mr. Chandler,
If you are still making skins, may I make a request? Could I have the Hello Kitty AMG GT3
search
layer over the URD C7R?

Thanks in advance!
Steven

#99 Hello Kitty Corvette CR7
R Chandler Designs

7c176b26827ecf9166f4f0f78caa2be2.png

2b30d7281de0ab79f2e07d09155d0ab2.png

Look out for it in next year's season

(Also many <3 to Steven Taft for the very generous donation!)

Hi, i'm searching for someone able to do a skin for my team, i need a skin for a Porsche 911 RSR 2017 on assetto corsa! Send me a PM for more info, thanks!

Hello @Rhys Chandler !

I'm working on the skin of my team for the next season (ferrari 458), and i'm not sure to understand how the albedo rules is working ... can i ask you some help when the skin will be done ?

Last edited: