What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Season 21 onwards the races per SRCA season will be reduced to 2 races (Indy and Nola).

This is to allow more seasons and less delay in case someone fails to get a license.

The changes in procedure will be announced shortly when the rules are updated. The sign up date and the cars remain the same!

Not looking for any special treatment, but am I right in saying that often the 45 signups fill within seconds and hence people are often having to ultimately wait multiple seasons to even run in the academy series ?

Sorry for noob question. Have been on iRacing forever and new to rFactor2.

hm not in the past, no
In the summer and right after Le Mans yes.
The amount of people on the page after Le Mans tends to slow down the page. In that case it is in fact luck and by how much your access is slowed down.

But all the other seasons are usually fine. You don't get a lot of time but you get a few minutes, enough to fill in your sign up and send it.
Be on time and there should not be any problem

Hello ,

I want to register for the next Academy,so i wonder when (which hour) did the registering start ? I don't want to miss ;)

Welcome to SRCA Season 21

Sign ups open at 20:00 CET/CEST (whichever is currently active in Kopenhagen and Berlin as shown on the forum clock on the right of the forum) on Saturday 4.8.2018.

Please read through this first message, as it contains an explanation on how you can sign up.
You won't be able to reply to this post.

Our sign up application procedure goes as follows:

Every driver who fulfills criteria will be allowed to apply for a spot, which means everyone interested in signing up will have to do so without having an invite.
Before someone attempts to sign up another driver he needs to inform the SRCA administration about his intent, otherwise the sign up will be removed.

From Season 21 onwards the amount of races per season will be reduced to two races. Both of them have to be finished in order to be eligible for License 4.

Just realised I'll be 3/4 of my way from South of France to Amsterdam (12hr drive) during the Saturday 20:00 signup. I assume it's a simple case of 'too bad' for me, or is there an alternative way to sign up?

And no, i won't be able to simply stop to sign up with wife and 2 kids in the car...

If there's no way, when would be the next anticipated round of signups?

Edit: just reading the post from Luis above....

Is anyone willing to sign me up on my behalf? I'm 198cm, blonde, and very well endowed.

next sign up is the 29th of August, 20 CEST
In case you can't find anyone

Thanks Florian. If no one is willing to help an old man, I'll do my best to coincidentally require a bladder stop at that time.

Watching a few of the races you guys host is not helping my impatience.

Have to say it seems to even exceed the organisation of the NEO series (run on iRacing), plus of course the added features of day/night and actual dynamic weather that we have been waiting for, for years, and will likely wait years more.

it doesn't make a difference where the sign ups are placed.
We can see the order, we can see who came first and we can see how many sign ups we have.

Literally no difference where they are

Status
Not open for further replies.