What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S19 - Race 1 - Silverstone

ok ill try, i just resetted the router and im going into the server now

bad race for me with 4 stop and go because of the wheel, when entering box I was not activated the limiter and rfactor put me stop and go. when I went to remove it again failed the limiter button and another sanction that I ate, I went back in again and enter with code 80 with such bad luck that when leaving the box deactivated. In the end bad race due to failures in the steering wheel. .. I hope the next one works correctly

Definately not a great race for me, started of ok, lost one postion. Later into the race ran wide a few times causing a penalty and then once again at stowe causing another 10 second stop and go, a tad later, ran wide on to the kerb caused some oversteer and knocked a lapping car, totally my fault, causing me a spin and lost a lot of time, and some damage. Again later, I got distracted and put a wheel on the grass causing me to tank slap a wall. 10 minutes to go and someone was 9 seconds behind and this point the car is servely damaged and im slow, he catches up on the last lap and I run wide in T17, he undercuts and we make contact, he makes the move past and I spin. I'm not sure why Jose finshed ahead of Ugar, but im a rookie here so maybe I just dont understand, Good race though, I've effectivly signed away chances of getting a L4, feelsbad

ok i found it, my ping is 36ms
And that is perfectly fine, i guess it was just the router acting up. Back when i worked at my ISP, i always suggested that routers should be restarted once a month, just to avoid any issues. Depends on the router model ofcause, but just do this once in a while.
BTW - fiber optic, do you know if it is P2P or GPON?

if you have any incidents that you want us to take a look at you should submit this IRR until Friday via main page -> SRCA -> Submissions

https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?form/SRCA-IRR.4/select

please use the official server stamp.
We will only look at the first lap and the incidents we caught during the race. This race we didn't catch any so if you think someone else did you wrong, submit an IRR.

Just out of interest, does the relative gap element in the HUD have a reliable update rate for gaps between cars? During the first Code 80 I did have a car ahead (would rather not name them in topic and also I'm potentially slandering someone as per next bit) of me widen the gap although I dunno if this is a bug or accurate. Will check the race recording afterwards.

Also, can I ask to be removed for the rest of the season? I think I need to work on my speed and consistency in the game more extensively than taking up a slot someone more capable than me can take up so they can get their license quicker rather than waiting for S20.

Additionally, is it possible to add 10 seconds onto my time? I was expecting a 10 sec stop and go penalty for overtaking on the formation lap for the previous season in Sepang but never got one?

I want to apologize for not arriving in time for the qualyfing, I had problems with the rFactor and I went late to the server.

I leave the last one and already in the exit I advance some position by the confusion. I hope I have not overtaken anyone before the permitted area. :rolleyes:
I had a good rhythm, but I had to keep an eye on it, as it used to wear out the tires in some areas of the circuit.

Little by little I was cutting time for @Joan Prim Armengol , in the chicane she gave us two GTR passes and I take the opportunity to put myself to the left in braking, but I do not see it clearly and brake. I gave him a little touch from behind, I'm sorry, I do not know if he entered the room or that Joan did not see what was inside. Anyway, I apologize.

From there, I lost concentration and lost everything I had gained. At the stop I missed the place of the stop and mistakenly removed the limiter, so I had to meet a Stop & Go.

I got cut 15 seconds to Joan, but an error on a curve made him lose all options.

See you the next time.

And that is perfectly fine, i guess it was just the router acting up. Back when i worked at my ISP, i always suggested that routers should be restarted once a month, just to avoid any issues. Depends on the router model ofcause, but just do this once in a while.
BTW - fiber optic, do you know if it is P2P or GPON?
uhmm i dont know wether i have p2p or gpon, i think P2P
Tnx for the tips Jimmy, ill be sure to reset the router before the next race and make sure to score good in the race

uhmm i dont know wether i have p2p or gpon, i think P2P
Tnx for the tips Jimmy, ill be sure to reset the router before the next race and make sure to score good in the race
What fiberbox (converter) do you have, maybe i know it ;)

ah good, seems to be P2P - thats at least a good sign
GPON is different as it wont have a dedicated line to the "pop" but only a dedicated "color"
i hope i get it sorted. tomorrow im gonna buy a new LAN cable to make sure thats ok.