What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Walk Racing, who we are!!!!

Reaction score
Tier_1_-_Walk_Racing_All.png My name is Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan or “Mr. C” as people know me in the online Sim Racing World.
I own and have been running the renowned sim racing team ‘Walk Racing’ (www.walkracing.com) for just on 3 years now. As a virtual racing team like any real life motorsport team we have experienced our share of ups and downs.
It is through these shared experiences that we have been able to grow and better ourselves to a level where we now consider ourselves to be a Tier 1 sim racing team in every virtual online racing championship that we enter - A force to be reckoned with if you will.
And now we arrive here, home of endurace racing and we hope to have the same succes we have had in other series also we hope we can do our best job as a Sponsor also,glad that we have found you!!!

We are proudly sponsored by WebPro CQ and with their help we moved up another level with our website so if you are on the lookout for a new website, you want good, friendly cummunication and cheap ,that's them:

Tier 2 - WebProCQ.png
" CQ we like to make shiny, pretty things.
It's our passion, It's what we do.
We believe that a well-designed website or interface is a thing of beauty — but unlike some agencies we’re equally focused on the aesthetic and technical aspects. That’s the WebPro CQ difference. We implement the below processes to ensure your site is amazing.
You see, for us it’s all about clear, usable design and using the most up-to-date web technologies to create great user experiences. As a company we’ve a combined experience of building web applications and websites of all shapes and sizes.
We are working hard at building our reputation, too stand out from the crowd. We build websites for all types of people, clubs, communities, not for profits or businesses, from minuscule start-ups to multi-national blue chip corporations where we apply the same levels of thought, care, and attention to detail no matter your budget or company stature.
At WebPro CQ we focus on measurable results that matter to you and your business. Our custom web applications combine bespoke development with the power of hosted services to help you solve your business problems.

As far as we’re concerned it’s the people you work with first and last, and we like to work closely with good people."

And we have great partners too, maybe you heard of Atze Kerkhof, NWRAP Graphics or PretendRaceCars.net all of them help Walk Racing be better and stronger, you should check them out,give a like,follow and share, their awesome :

Tier 3 - Racing Driver Service.jpg
"If you started to make a list of the best sim racers on earth, Atze Kerkhof is likely to be in the top of the list. As a member of Team Redline Atze has proven himself in nearly every sim there is. He is a world champion multiple race winner, a world record holder, a GT Academy finalist and has raced against the best sim racers on earth.
Atze started his professional career in shorttrack speed skating. After being part of the national youth and senior team of Holland for six years he transferred his mentality and skills to simulation racing. Atze’s rise to the top was relatively short and from there he was able to make the jump to the real Formula 3 and working with the best drivers in the world in the simulator.
Walk Racing Team is proud to be partnered with Atze Kerkhof's Racing Driver Services division of his business which is designed to assist and train drivers in the finer art of being fast."
Tier 2 - NWRap Design.png
"Hi, My name is Nigel Phelan.
I'm based in Victoria Australia and have been creating car liveries for the last 17 years for online car racing, designing has always been a hobby and for the last 5 years has become my passion.
I have been fortunate enough to be a part of some award wining MOD groups (EWOR Offroad, Ausmoders 1969 & 1972 Bathurst Legends) for the rfactor (PC racing) platform and this has given me some great exposure around the world.

I'm confident that NWRAP Graphics can assist you in whatever your graphic needs are!"
Tier 3 - PretendRaceCars.jpg
"
Created in January of 2015, Pretend Race Cars is an alternative online news publication that sarcastically picks apart all different sub-genres of console and PC driving games. Designed as a cross between VirtualR, logic’d, and TheDirty, PretendRaceCars.net is a direct response to the stale, biased, narrative-focused environment of modern gaming journalism.
PretendRaceCars.net is also accompanied by 8:10 – The PretendRaceCars.net Podcast. Hosted by “Chris” of Staten Island, NY, and “James” of Edmonton, AB, the pair discuss popular topics within the genre, disregarding political correctness or circlejerk opinions."

Thank you for having us! See you on track.

Walk Racing / WebProCQ / NWRAP Graphics / PretenRaceCars.net / RacingDriverTrainging