What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

VEC website

Yes and im annoyed as hell on the webhost. It appears some dump files are causing them to have several issues a day.
VEC on facebook said:
Our webhost is experiencing issues and have been these past days. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

From VEC's Facebook page:

"Our webhost is experiencing issues and have been these past days. We're sorry for any inconvenience."

Edit: damn, Jimmi!

Guys - I am probably being dim, but after I have logged on to the new look website [very nice by the way], I cannot seem to find a log out option. I am viewing through Chrome.

Guys - I am probably being dim, but after I have logged on to the new look website [very nice by the way], I cannot seem to find a log out option. I am viewing through Chrome.
Actually right now im working on a S8 design - hopefully you are not seing that :)

Hover your mouse over your name on the top-far-right side, click log out :)

As I said, being a bit dim, or perhaps a senior moment [Oh God!]. Yes, it is actually where it has always been :)