What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

update issues

Tom van der Voort

Reaction score
Trying to update my rfactor to the new build, but I'm getting an error message in the sync manager.

Installing C++ runtimes

Installing DirectX runtimes

C++ and DirectX runtimes successfully installed

Adding directory: C:\Users\tom\Documents\rFactor2\Installed\Sounds\TMTires\1.0d was NOT successful

Update procedure has detected and error and stopped

Any ideas how to solve it?

Uninstall and make a fresh new install of rF2.
Simply copy the packages to avoid having to download that again. Clean install is always better :)

Sorry for late reply, everything works. However, I'm getting very choppy visuals. The FPS counter says Im hitting 60 fps but I see all the objects stuttering past. I don't know why since my pc is easily strong enough to run the game. I've lowered the settings already but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas for this as well?

Not really, perhaps you should clean out your log in "Userdata\Log\Shaders" and "userdata\Log\Cbash"
I recall this helped a long time ago