What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

TV Screen or Tripple Head

Size is related to your relative position to the screen and to the screen size itself.

The mathematically FOV will give you the correct perspective to perceive objects with the sizes they have in reality. Of course the actual sizes on the screen may be different.

But you also don't try to have the Empire State Building have the "real life size" on the monitor when you're using a flight simulator, or do you? Again, the right perspective is what matters and that's what it's projected on the frustrum, when you've a mathematically correct FOV.

I do want empire state building to be of natural scale but then I need about as big viewing area as IRL.

A lot of talk about fov but having the correct perspective is very important as well. It seems very hard to achieve on regular monitors. It´s where the VR headsets totally dominate. I just feel like I sit in a real car :)