What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

The grey on white layout...

Tiago Fortuna

Reaction score
Is it possible to change? i looked in the preferences but no luck...

TBH, white brackground and such soft font in light colours are really hard for me to see.

So, If I can change this to black foreground please let me know how.

Do you mean the entire site?

Thing is - on the "pages" I am manually editing the cells, so they won't follow the design.

Weird - let me force everything into the same (why, because i add things to the pages that will mess up other things.)

I can easily turn the black back on - infact, i can do that within a few hours of work.
Not a big deal to me :)

Just a few updates to a few images.

Would it be possible to have multiple themes? I must admit, I preferred the darker theme purely because my eyes are very sensitive to things being so bright. The site actually looks better in the current white theme, it's purely a personal thing. :)

Would it be possible to have multiple themes? I must admit, I preferred the darker theme purely because my eyes are very sensitive to things being so bright. The site actually looks better in the current white theme, it's purely a personal thing. :)
It would be great if we can choose darker or lighter theme :)