What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Switching to the Steam version of rF2

Neal Pardoe

Reaction score
I don't understand Steam and so don't get along with it very well. I've just tried to swap over my version of rF2 and so far following their (ISI) instructions have a Steam Key. But I don't have the faintest idea what to do next and neither Steam nor ISI seem willing enlighten me so can anyone give me a heads up on this please. Just assume I'm utterly clueless about it and you'd be correct.
thanks

Neal, I hope you get your rFactor2 steam code from ISI.

Download STEAM http://store.steampowered.com/ by clicking on green Install Steam, then open it and go under Games (upper left corner of main STEAM window) -> Activate a product on Steam -> Next -> I agree -> paste rF2 code in window -> maybe some more nexts and rF2 should start to download in your STEAM folder.

OK, I have rF2 now installed under Steam but have not done any kind of setup yet. First problem is I no longer have on-line access and am unable to purchase the Lifetime Subscription as Steam informs me that I already own "some of the above items..." and the only option is to purchase as a gift? Anyone help please? :confused:
Did I mention I don't get on with Steam... ;)