What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Steam Thread

Reaction score
I thought the process of pooling drivers and making the community even more familiar might be helped by a steam group, so I made one.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RF2VEC

It helps me to see who might be available to race right now, if I want to race with a decent driver.
As soon as admins join, I'll promote them to having all editing permissions etc.

EDIT: also made events for the Istanbul race, which should pop up on the day on your steam

Last edited:
As long as all discussions are being kept here. Since rf2 isent on steam I haven't really looked into it.
Remember only use the forum.. As that "group" is unofficial.

Events are created on Facebook - so people can sync it with their phones.

But I guess the group can be used for fun races etc.

Maybe it's a good idea if we post our Steam names here just so we know who is who. Someone called Titan joined the group and I have no idea who it is.

My steam username: RolandTJ