What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

SRCA Americas

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
We are considering to open SRCA league also for guys from other side of Atlantic Ocean. You need to understand, starts will be in the middle of the night (EU time), so we would like to "touch" the scene and see how many of you would like to race here. If here will be at least 17 - 20 participants, we will probably start with it in January 2017.

Just post your name, so we will see how many of you would like to race SRCA Americas.

And for existing managers, feel free to invite any drivers you've got your eye on. ;)

I work in shifts during the week so some of these races during EU night might suit me, I'd be interested.

Likewise with the above post. I don't get home from work until 10PM UK time, so I would need a later time for me to be able to complete the academy.

I am in but cant you do these races on the weekend then there would be no problem for me just like you do Vec on the weekend .

I would prefer this, otherwise I probably won't be able to participate. Because I'm traveling in January, I will have to skip this season though. I'm looking to start in February if you decide to run an Americas SRCA league.

Don't know if you guys are still considering this but I would be interested if it happens.
TK

Yeah, I keep coming back to this thread to see if there's been any progress :)

Another option for me (and I'm sure some other Americas residents) is to do these races on the weekend. But I understand that's tricky with other series running as well. Fridays would work for me too.

The SRCA is still getting settled in, so that might be partly why this isn't going forward as quickly as some people would like.

On top of that, they could probably use some stewards/admins from a US time zone, as the current admins are all based in Europe.

If you're interested in becoming an admin, use the contact administration function and see what they think :)

Last edited:
I am sorry, because I was sure we will start with it together with S4 of "normal" SRCA (only on Sundays), but it is a bit more difficult for us to run league in the middle of the night than we expected (school/work Monday morning), but we are setting our private lives and it is really not far away :).

I would enter into an American SRCA as I am not currently able to make any of the regular SRCA times.

I am sorry, because I was sure we will start with it together with S4 of "normal" SRCA (only on Sundays), but it is a bit more difficult for us to run league in the middle of the night than we expected (school/work Monday morning), but we are setting our private lives and it is really not far away :).

No worries. Completely get that RL comes first. I should have been better in phrasing the question as it was a clarification about the current S4 sign up.