What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

SRC day?

Shane Burke

Addicted Member
Reaction score
SRC is quite big now with 2 full rooms in VEC, full VLMS and so on. So that means a lot of people and teams are around..
So was thinking it would be cool if we could have something like a SRC day like another league do. We could go do something like karting for example and then in the evening have a presentation of the next season championship(s).

Good idea?

SRC is quite big now with 2 full rooms in VEC, full VLMS and so on. So that means a lot of people and teams are around..
So was thinking it would be cool if we could have something like a SRC day like another league do. We could go do something like karting for example and then in the evening have a presentation of the next season championship(s).

Good idea?
which country would this be in exactly? ;)

Could do a vote to see what would suit most people. Certainly Europe anyway. Birmingham ( UK ) maybe? Germany.. Sure if it got enough interest and Jimmy approves then we can decide of location :p

Let's not turn this place into gpvwc shall we, I lile this place.
Sorry you misspelled it a bit. Its "gpvwcddddggeeelllppphhhccmmo"
Anyway I somehow understood what you meant and I must agree you on that. But still I cant see whats wrong with having a meet, its not turning src into that other league (which im not spelling again coz its too long) coz src have better admins anyway. :p