What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

SRC at the real racetracks

Yuri Kasdorp

Reaction score
I've been going to some endurance races across europe the last 2 years, and the worst thing about it is finding out you were finally close to meeting some of your competitors but missed out doing so (@Jimmy Broadbent even made a video with me standing right behind him).

I'm making this threat hopefully avoid this. Feel free to post here if you're going to any race and you want to meet some of your rivals/friends from the online racing here, or contant people if you're going to the same races.

I'll start with my plans for this racing year, nothing is set in stone yet though.

-WEC Spa. Most likely going just on race day with no overnight stay
-N24. Not sure about this one yet, was there last year from Wednesday but I might just do the weekend this time.
-Le Mans 24. Very likely gonna be here at bosejour camping from Wednesday to next Monday
-Spa 24. Very likely gonna be here too, camping from midweek until Sunday.
-BES Nurburgring/Simracing expo. Gonna be here for sure. Maybe 1 day, maybe 2 days or staying overnight but I recommend going here a lot!
-suggestions: When I'm free and theres a nice group of people going to a race somewhere (mainland EU) I'll always consider to join :D

I hope this'll get some nice meetups, last time I did a post like this I failed miserably and still missed @Maximilian Schieder at last years simracing expo :oops: