What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Something for F1 fans (irl)

Joe Ciampa

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I know there is a lot of you on here that follow Formula 1, so I thought it might be a good idea to have a bit of fun for the 2016 season.

The Autosport Grand Prix Predictor is based on the 2016 FIA Formula 1 World Championship. The game is free to play and offers you the opportunity to predict the top 10 finishers, and more besides, before each race of the season. You will compete in a global league, but I have created a private league called "SimRacing.Club". Here's the private link (including join code) for you to take part....

http://gppredictor.com/league/join/code/fd948343bfc79ce8a807d71f1850ac02

The game commences with the Australian Grand Prix on March 20 2016, and runs through to the final grand prix of the season in Abu Dhabi on 27 November. You will score points for your predictions at every race. You can make/change your predictions up to and including 5 minutes before the start of qualifying on the Saturday before each grand prix.

@Jimmi Allison (and admins), I hope it is OK to post this here, like I said, I thought it might be a bit of fun for F1 fans in the SRC community, but if you feel its inappropriate, then no problem if you want to delete this thread.

Regards
Joe