What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Some idea

Nico Barclay

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Heya

I was chatting with some guys on vec watching the b12h or daytona spiting some ideas in the air thinking “oh how nice would be to race a n24 or a bathurst12 or a spa” namely multiclass Gt Racing mimicking the top real world endurance Gt races maybe mixing top teams and academy cars like the real series do with cars on different classes and drivers of different experience… if theres a league that can pull this off at the top level of rf2 is SRC i know some other places do em but end up being lame or unpopulated despite their best efforts but how cool could it be like 3 or 4 top events during the year where all the src ppl get into one race and survive.

I know the organization members are stretched to the max but just wanting to hear what ppl think or whatever? also dont poop it with mod talk (namely ppl dont like "simtek" here so avoid it).

just throwing it out there.

well yeah maybe summed up in a yearly championship around 4 (more or less) events could be hyped like crazy (maybe a week before or after real life events) where maybe u get a point scoring system by hours to keep it interesting and ppl pushing rather than reward just the finishing positons to keep it interesting when things mix up mid race ( conditions, conection losts, epic crashes etc...)

I was surprised how much ppl love that nissan 370 there wont be shortage of ppl mixin in different classes, i ve seen seasoned guys racing loving it and maybe some academy guys can jump on a "pro" team since the races are long enough (longer than vlms and not so imposibly far away as vec licesnsewise) maybe they could contribute for longer (maybe? )

i like the idea....
other places dont have the power of SRC to make this events....
i would love a 12hs of bathurst or maybe a 24hs of Nurburgring....
i was not on the talk with Nico, but i love that idea...

we have 2 months between Le Mans and previous race, we can do 12hs Bathurst
and after Le Mans we can do the final race of the season at Nurburgring,
maybe someone can take it like a "REVENGE" if Le Mans goes bad....

this is 333pic ;) sounds like healthy fun maybe we can get Robin Frijns back since he didnt get to race heheh

does the apex series has the @Miroslav Davidovic physics? i heard he was gonna do somth with em

I was about but then was just to busy. Maybe only one particular car I started with but that is also not done yet.
I am in contact with Yoss tho and the new cars look quite promissing. So....patience, no way around it. :)