What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Software update

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
During the next month I will prepare an update of our forum software. It dosent require anything but me using a "couple" of hours merging pages into the new software.
Xenforo has released a very impressive update of the forum sofware we´re using.

Forum database etc will not be touched, so dont worry - everything will run smoothly. Im working on a slighty different "skin" for the forum.

So if you come knockin´ and the forum is closed "down for maintenance" dont be alarmed - im just working :)

Most of the stuff have allready been done - new design is 99% done - I hope you will like it.
Some small tweaks will be done while its live, thats just how it works :)

The bigger update to the actual software will be made during this month.

As posted earlier, i´m working on several things on the actual forum, got my head in the php and mysql - also looking at tweaking the design.
So please have a little patience the next week, if a feature is missing - like the recent threads block on the frontpage.