What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Season 8 Interlagos replay and RFMOD needed

Reaction score
I cannot stress the importance of this enough.

If you have it, you're my hero.

Edit: to clarify, VEC Room 1 Season 8 if the title is confusing

I have a feeling both exist on a hard drive that is currently not connected to my PC. I'll dig it out and see what I can find.

that would be extraordinarily helpful. Any other replays and rfmods from Season 8 room 1 before Sebring would also be hugely appreciated.

Do you need the individual package files for the cars/tracks as well? Or simply the .rfmod and .vcr files?

I have all the mod files from Le Mans, which I think should technically work, but certainly would do no harm to have the mod files as well

Okay, I should have everything you need for Silverstone, Fuji and Interlagos except the correct Viper. A few Pro cars are missing from what I presume was a car change mid-season. I'll pack those up and send them your way shortly.

Edit: I'll PM you when it's uploaded. Might take an hour or so.

Last edited: