What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Schedule

Silverstone/Interlagos vs Cota/RA

• Use Silverstone and Interlagos

Votes: 46 65.7%
  • Use Cota and RA

Votes: 24 34.3%

• Total voters

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys
Been thinking about the schedule these last couple of days.

I know a lot of you like Silverstone and Interlagos, so we could go ahead and use them instead of COTA and Road America.

Up to you know, i will however close the poll relativly soon - as i need to get things prepped :)

Its either way - as we need this done asap :)

Lots of people is towards using Silverstone and Interlagos.
So will review if things are all good, and then swap them out. Schedule will be posted soon. (again)

It was posted - but taken down due to this poll.

Honestly im on a "vacation" now - dont expect me to answer right away on the forum :) however i would say the new revised schedule will be up again within a couple of weeks.

I was working off the original provisional schedule Jimmi posted a few weeks back. :) It's just as well I don't have a say in the shedule, Daytona would never get a look in. :p

Last edited:
Please note that the 24 Le Mans race next season will not be on the first weekend of June - I have been skipping a local event for years - now it's time I make this priority.
Also I hope to be attending real life Le Mans next year :)

That is a very tasty looking calendar! :p Should I be able to put a team together it will be a thrill to be a part of this :)