What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S4/R1 Autodromo di Mores

having to do offline at the moment I will say this track is short and much like a kart circuit. Short ratios required and a lot of braking

"Private forum" section - everything you need to know about TS and game servers is there :)

Hi! I would also like to withdraw from this season in order to focus on the VSGT. Is that possible?

Is this series open setup? I looked through the rules and found nothing in regards to setup.

Don't be afraid to ask questions either, this is an academy series and it should be all about learning. I learned more in three weeks than I've probably learned in most other series I've participated in. I completely changed my driving style because of this series. People are only too happy to help you, you just gotta ask.

Altough i got my licence 4, and I teamed up with my old mates in VEC (Rare Endurance Team) I will stay in this series to gain more experience, there is a night race, a race most likely in the wet and a dry day race, gaining more experience is the main target for me, like Mitchel said: Learning, learning, learning.
Trying to cope with other traffic, and ask a million stupid questions on the forum :)
The way the organisation explane things how they judge you and give you information is is so damn good, I like it here, although the GT series looks nice also :)

Hello

I downloaded the SRC Mod for tomorrow's race and noticed that each car has a driver name assigned to it. I couldn't find my name on any of the skins, should I just pick whatever car that's on the list?