What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S2/R2 LimeRock Park - Uphill Chicane

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race date: Tuesday, 13. December
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Weather forecast: Dry

Race schedule:

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag when you exit turn 7

Server: Build 1098
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: TBA

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

We suggest you to select Endurance Megane for 90 minutes race.
Car -> Megane Trophy II -> Tuning -> Endurance kit.

lime-rock.png

Last edited:
Stewards review

Orange Zone: No incidents

Reported incidents:
None.

Pit entry and exit line cuts:
297 - T. Watts - Drive through
325 - T. Chalot - Drive through
1005 - S. Rifai - Drive through
1015 - E. Levasier - Drive through
1124 - M. Cieslak - Drive through
2028 - D. Russell - Drive through
2263 - D. Russell - Drive through
2438 - E. Levasier - Drive through
2806 - M. Cieslak - Drive through
2848 - T. Watts - Drive through
3569 - M. Cieslak - Drive through
3703 - E. Levasier - Drive through

Other penalties
3463 - S. Rifai - Dangerous driving (going off track on the mainstraight and crashing into the pitwall) - Drive through
4005 and later - D. Russel - Ignoring blue flags for more than 4 corners - Breach of rule 6.1 - Drive through

Final penalty summary
T. Watts - 2x Drive through = 30 sec Stop and Hold
T. Chalot - Drive through
S. Rifai - 2x Drive through = 30 sec Stop and Hold
E. Levasier - 3x Drive through = 60 sec Stop and Hold
M. Cieslak - 3x Drive through = 60 sec Stop and Hold
D. Russel - 3x Drive through = 60 sec Stop and Hold

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the race session.

We only looked at the orange zone and reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys but my current health condition doesn't allow me to take part in the championship. I was hoping to get better for the two remaining races but unfortunately it doesn't. I hope to participate in the next season of srca. I apologize to the admins and the other drivers. :mad::(:mad::(

I cant race today again due to schedule problems. Its very difficult for me to arrive home at time. I decided withdraw of the championship for this reason.
In the future please if possible put this little championship at weekend for people like me.
Thanks to orga for the huge work needed to make this community go up.

Juan, sad to hear it. We will move SRCA in S3 to Wednesday, but I am not sure if it will ever do it in weekends, because some other activities of SRCA staff in these days.

Guys, I am watching practice right now and if you look this video, cars do not cut chicane like you do. We will penalize tonight live, so you can earn drive trough ... or five this way :).

sorry i not start on this race. New copy of rF2 and i have issue with frame rate drop down from 150 to 20.
I don't want ruin somebody race this is why decide to not start on this round.
Good luck for everybody.

Note to self don't try and remove a jumper under a code 80. Sorry i suddenly veered off but that was why.

Well after a absence of 2-3 years away from a pc and rfactor2 it was grest to be back. Qualy i suffered and need to work that but worked on race setup and aimed to be consistent. My race was quite eventful. Started 15th and worked up to 4th until fighting a three car battle i missed my brake point into T1 and drifted off wide. Was great up to that point and i hope the guys behind me enjoyed it i felt i defended fair. I also got caught by the penalties and two stop and goes for speeding in pits. Overall 9th which is not a bad start hope to improve next race but yeah i take it. Thanks for having me

Replay file is uploaded, we will consider all IRRs submitted before Thursday, 15th of December, 20:00 CET.