What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Hi Guys -

I see sign-ups are closed, but there appears to still be reserve seats left. Do I really need to wait until June to race?

Thanks

Clayton

yeah, it is your decision if you feel comfortable in the car and if you want to drive.
You have time to decide until quali starts :D

While practecing today my wheel (G27) started giving me problems. Now its working again, tomorrow I will test it again, if i don't think it will work for the duration of the race i will not participate, don't wan't to be a danger to other drivers.

I won't be able to race, my G27 died on me.... Wen't to order a new whell, but th Fanatec CSL was out of stock at the Fanatec website, and the CS 2.5 is just a bit to expensive.
Will have to wait until they have on stock again.
TY for the opportunity

Hi, I still have problems, i think that will can not run any race for a month (from monday to friday), so i cant do thist academy... Im sorry, i will come back when i solve the problems, thank you!

That was fun! Even after serving a minute penalty, and 5 minutes repair from banging the wall, i had some fun racing toward the end with @David Santos (i think) and another car. And those bloody GTRs always interrupting the chase! :eek:

Well done, everyone.