What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

rF2 vs Steam

Reaction score
Hi all,

Since I have rF2 on Steam, whenever I exit the game, Steam still records it a 'Running'.
If I want to restart rF2 I have to force the steam processes to end before I can restart Steam and then rF2. If I don't it will not start as it's running already, and Steam will not just shut down as there is an application running

Is that something that only happens to me?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Hi all,

Since I have rF2 on Steam, whenever I exit the game, Steam still records it a 'Running'.
If I want to restart rF2 I have to force the steam processes to end before I can restart Steam and then rF2. If I don't it will not start as it's running already, and Steam will not just shut down as there is an application running

Is that something that only happens to me?

Thanks for your suggestions!
I've also had this a while ago. What solved it for me was, once you exit the GUI portion of the game, before I closed the launcher, I would select one of the other buttons (top section like home or the open box; components or whatever it's called) to switch away from the multiplayer "tab", and then close the launcher. Having said that, I've not had this problem recently.
Also, Logitech software not involved in my case.

For what exactly ? Drivers and wheel setup work fine without it.
I like to change wheel rotation and ffb sometimes for example. And for whatever reason if you set degrees only in game, it may reset sometimes. It's not fun having your wheel change to 900* in a middle of a corner (had that last season) :p

I like to change wheel rotation and ffb sometimes for example. And for whatever reason if you set degrees only in game, it may reset sometimes. It's not fun having your wheel change to 900* in a middle of a corner (had that last season) :p

That should still be possible through the actual driver properties, without the profiler tool.