What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Relative Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Vindis

Reaction score
I whipped this up for the new season of VLMS/VEC and thought I'd share.

relativeOverlay.png

Requirements:
.NET Framework 4.5.2
rF2 Shared Memory Map Plugin
Run rF2 in windowed/borderless mode

How to use:
Extract to wherever and run
You can switch between driver names and team names in the ini file

PS. This is released "as is" with only VEC/VLMS in mind. I know some of you would like to see some changes and/or more options but it wont happen.

Attachments

Jeremy Talbot

Reaction score
Hi @Martin Vindis , is there any chance you could update this to include the Hypercar class? It gives it an orange colour which is fine but it doesn't give the position in class. Absolutely love this and hope you can update it. Cheers

Jeremy Talbot

Reaction score
Hey Martin, sorry to be a pain but the PIC for the hypercar is still not working. Any chance of a fix? Probably not an issue as it's the fastest class so I can just look at the overall position, but it just doesn't look right :D

Martin Vindis

Reaction score
No worries. As I'm not driving in VEC this season I don't have access to the VEC specific mod. Can you tell me if they renamed the class for VEC? In retail you can choose between "Senna GTR" or "Hypercar" in the tuning menu but I'd assume that's change for VEC.
I can see "LMHC" on the FLT so my that would be my first guess but I'll wait for a confirmation before I upload a fix.

Jeremy Talbot

Reaction score
No worries. As I'm not driving in VEC this season I don't have access to the VEC specific mod. Can you tell me if they renamed the class for VEC? In retail you can choose between "Senna GTR" or "Hypercar" in the tuning menu but I'd assume that's change for VEC.
I can see "LMHC" on the FLT so my that would be my first guess but I'll wait for a confirmation before I upload a fix.
Yeah it's lmhc

Status
Not open for further replies.