What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

RacePad for iPad/iPhone

But, does it work after driver swap ?

I wasn't really thinking of using it to replace live timing, more for individual use. But it would be interesting to see what would happen if we put the plugin on the race server and drivers connect to it via the server's IP address. Maybe something to try after this weekend? But then again, not everyone has an ios device.

I doubt it's designed for multiple (LOTS) of simultaneous connection, it's more like a client-to-client app.

I am very hesitant to put things on the server. With Marcel's race resume is actually a timing and flt - and even a ticker - if you noticed it on the forum during the race you will know ;)
I had a team and the broadcast guys to test it as well. I think this could work - it even has a track map ;)

Just tested this remotely. I got Per to put the plugin in his game and I can see lots of information about his car on my iPad. And its all in real time.
I think this is a great (ios) App for a team manager to have. The only thing is, when the drivers do a swap, the team manager needs to enter their IP address in the App each time, but no big hassle. It has some really interesting information, like fuel and tyre wear predictions too.
Well worth a try for any teams that like stats, info and strategy etc....

Yeah,real shame its not on android too. The more I use it, the more I like it.