What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Race Server

Tommaso Tortella

Reaction score
Boys, will be old but I can not find the forum post on the race server, currently open with mod URD updated.

In any case, I entered a password that we used for the VEC league and it works, but I have another problem ... when I click on Join me the message "package not available".

How can I fix? Thank you

Attachments

• vec.png
    vec.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 18
For the pw you have to go under VEC and then into the Lincense forum, there you'll find the pass ;)

For your other problem, i was having the same and was installing the V2 of the EGT mod manually and this was working fine. I hope i could help you :)

For the pw you have to go under VEC and then into the Lincense forum, there you'll find the pass ;)

For your other problem, i was having the same and was installing the V2 of the EGT mod manually and this was working fine. I hope i could help you :)
OK thanks. Unfortunately the mod I've manually installed but the problem persists, try again this afternoon hoping to solve.