What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Password Reset

John Eastland

Reaction score
The CAPTCHA feature of the password reset functions appears to be broken. When you click the 'I'm not a robot' box - a picture never comes up. I've tried 4 different browsers on two different computers. Any ideas on how to reset a password without CAPTCHA?

The CAPTCHA feature of the password reset functions appears to be broken. When you click the 'I'm not a robot' box - a picture never comes up. I've tried 4 different browsers on two different computers. Any ideas on how to reset a password without CAPTCHA?
Not sure why you need a reset password, since you are logged in.
Forgot password would send you a new password?

Something may be up with the CAPTCHA. A friend of mine is trying to register and after having passed CAPTCHA he still gets a CAPTCHA error after clicking "sign up".

JonVEC1.jpg JonVEC2.jpg

Could be something else too I guess. Any ideas? :)

Argh, hate to get back to this. He's now saying that no activation email has been sent. He has re-tried it twice. I asked the obligatory" did you check spam" and as I suspected he had.

haha, i was about to ask the spam..
What´s his name - i see a few awaiting email - but all have been sent according to the server.