What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Open Enduracers server

Every time I get into the Ligier I find myself smiling and really not wanting to stop driving. The P2's are an absolute delight and just what the doctor ordered for LMP2. They are so much more fun than the URD Oreca we race presently. I've said a couple of times in the last day or so, had these come out in time for VEC, I'd have probably entered a P2 instead of a P1. :eek: I've also enjoyed the GT's, but that Ligier...man.

Every time I get into the Ligier I find myself smiling and really not wanting to stop driving. The P2's are an absolute delight and just what the doctor ordered for LMP2. They are so much more fun than the URD Oreca we race presently. I've said a couple of times in the last day or so, had these come out in time for VEC, I'd have probably entered a P2 instead of a P1. :eek: I've also enjoyed the GT's, but that Ligier...man.
I love the ligier - i have not driven it, but i just like the looks of it.

Why did i put up a server? well if everything goes according to plan the LMP2 class in VLMS will be changed to Enduracers (except 1-2 models which i dont know why they even put in there). HOWEVER there is still a month or so until templates will be released, and then some time to adjust.

These cars will be used at SRC for sure :)

Why did i put up a server? well if everything goes according to plan the LMP2 class in VLMS will be changed to Enduracers (except 1-2 models which i dont know why they even put in there). HOWEVER there is still a month or so until templates will be released, and then some time to adjust.

I like this idea. I suspect that most teams will choose the Ligier and newer Gibson though.

If Bernd were to restrict the number of each model available, then in the best interests of competition implementing a tradition of the NFL and letting the lowest teams choose first. o_O

These cars really are a delight. :D

I jumped into the Dyson Lola my favourite and even with default setup i could pick it up and go Lovely feedback from the car really great mod. Only downside my G27 not centering optical encoder gone kaput...damnit

Just drove this MOD for the first time today (offline @ Silverstone). Only tried 1 car so far (Oreca 03 Nissan #23 - only cos I like the black livery) and all I can say is WOW!! An absolute joy to drive, even with a default set.
Anyone who hasn't downloaded and tried this yet...... Do it now!

Just drove this MOD for the first time today (offline @ Silverstone). Only tried 1 car so far (Oreca 03 Nissan #23 - only cos I like the black livery) and all I can say is WOW!! An absolute joy to drive, even with a default set.
Anyone who hasn't downloaded and tried this yet...... Do it now!

I found the default setup to be the best so far, outside of messing with the diff a little. :eek: