What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Open Enduracers server

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I´ve set up an open (no password) enduracers test server.

Name: SimRacing.Club Enduracers
Pass: none
Practice session: 1 hour
Qualifying: 30 mins
Race: 1 hour

What we mainly is looking for is feedback for the LMP2
Obviously with this being open, we get some data back - but go ahead and invite anyone in there.

Will be open this evening.

Last edited:
Could we also agree to jump into the same TS channel to exchange opinion?

Maybe R1 entrance loby
I´d like to get stuff posted on the forum as well, i wont be able to be here most of the time tonight, but feel free to use the TS - obviously information are not to be shared outside the league.

The wonders of MS/Firewall - or whatever makes this only server not showing, and yes i´ve tried this a few times :p

Agree. Very driveable, jump in and go. LIGIER is great.

Would be nice if the tyres had more adjustable camber, currently -2.0 is the highest positive (on fronts), just because I love to mess around.

As Bernd mentioned in TS, adjustable boost map is nice.

On the Ligier noticed the left hand side door didn't quite fit at high speed which was a little alarming, thought the door was opening :D

And no Mirr-or Mirr-or, Seee-at Seee-at sounds ;-)

Last edited:
I agree Joshua. I've been on Montreal as that's where my team is racing in a few weeks in a P2. I only tried the standard setup but on the default soft tyres the grip levels were very good. The feedback I felt was too little, the front end gave very little feel and the wheel was way too light for my taste the way power steering can destroy all feel of what the steered wheels are doing.
But the balance is excellent and I quickly felt at ease in the car and started having fun pushing. My sense is that the Enduracers P2s with a default setup are maybe a couple of seconds quicker than the equivalent URD Oreca with a good setup and minimum wing but I'd have to test more thoroughly to be sure. I still want to try the settings I have for our #117 Oreca Nissan on these new Enduracer models, ooh, there's the afternoon gone :p
But a sincere and huge thankyou to the Enduracers team for this gift to our community. :)