What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Number issues on cars

Daryl Russell

Reaction score
Hey all just noticed the number plates on the sides are upside down. I didn't want to alter them as they were locked. Would it be ok to submit the skin when done and you be able to amend the plates properly?

Attachments

• 11744817_1185466521479385_669723777_o.jpg
    11744817_1185466521479385_669723777_o.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 37
I remember that something was up with this p2 car.
I will let Tomas answer - he's the one who is making the number plates and all other things on our version of the mod.

This looks like a PX2 (Oreca 05) skin on a PX1 (R-One) - or vice versa.. :p

Main difference between their templates is that due to the model changes the sides of the sidepods are rotated and located slightly different.

I'll have to double check when I get home what happened here, I have it perfectly lined up in the VEC version, odd...

And they work on our test mod - so pretty sure it's ok.
You didn't test this on the old 0.83 PX mod did you Daryll?

oops was on 0.83 but on photoshop they kinda of look upside down but if its ok in game i will leave it. Nightmare trying to make a decent livery up lol :p

Don't blame me…blame my driver i don't have the game so relying on them to make sure it look right lol :confused: