What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

MOTEC dataplugin

Michel Gulpen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Currently i'm looking more in depth into Motec and stuff to better tune our setups. However the plugin that I have currently (DAMPplugin) is not logging enough data, on the other hand i have found a dataplugin for RF2 that does log extensively but only supports Motec Standard which is far from ideal.

My question is what dataplugin do you use and where can i find it?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Michel,

Just took a look at the DLL that I have installed for Motec and its "MotecPlugin_x64", not sure if this is the same as the (DAMPplugin). I also use the Motec i2 Pro and wow it gives a lot of info. Please see the attached for the plugins.

I can`t load the exe but the file name I have is "mi2_pro_1.1.2.0737-x64-Beta" I believe I got it from their site.

Let me know if you don`t come right ;)

Attachments

• rF2_MotecPlugin_28Jun2014.rar
    206 KB · Views: 7
You just need to edit the .ini - Damp plugin is the future and can log as many or more data.

Hi Guys thanks for the help, I have found the DAMPplugin.ini (did a quest on the interweb to find it), i love all the things i can see now :D