What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Looking For Season 7 Replays

Nick Woodbury

Reaction score
Hello!

This applies to anyone who raced in season 7. If you still have full race replays from S7 it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to collect them for a video that I am looking to create. Thanks!

- Nick W.

You'd need the correct .rfmod's and .rfcmp's also - and as we changed often last season it's gonna get complicated I think - unfortunately.

I know that Noel was starting to save the vmod and components. Good thing is that we are not changing the mod that many times this season. There might be an update before the actual season starts - and then possibly one more.