What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Logitech G27 steering wheel losing degrees in the game

Rodrigo Borba

Reaction score
Hi Guys !

I'm having some problems on my G27, of a sudden he stops in transmitting the actual degree ( 450º in P1 car ) of the car and increases to near 900 degrees, I have to restart the force feedback every time this happens.

The bad thing is what happens on the track, then I fear that this may end my race or some brother ( team mate or not ) case I lose control of the equipment.

Anyone else here with a similar problem ?

So far as I know this happens with the Logitech G27 steering wheels.

And yes my Veichle Set option on the settings/controls are ON.

Drivers and operating system properly updated.

My profiler is in the attached image.

Cheers !

Attachments

• logitech_zpsd79ac99f.jpg
    logitech_zpsd79ac99f.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Is this image before or after the lock to lock resets?

In the image you have your rotation set to 900.

I have mine set to 270 (G25) and I have not had issues... HOWEVER I do have FFB reset HOTKEY mapped, so on those occasions when I am driving off pit road and FFB is messed up I just hit the FFB hotkey and it resets it without further issue.

I hope something I mention helps.

Maybe someone can help.
I have some questions regarding the g27setup.
I'm working now for 4-5 days to get a good setup.
Find some improvements, but all in all i'm still not happy.
Problem for me is that i get no feel for the borderline. In slow curves i tend to lose the rear and i miss feedback at accelaration..
TestCar is the Nissan gt-r gt1, track Portugal GT, Laptime is around 1:41 (so 5-6sec slower than AI (100%) )
Choosed the nissan and track just to work with the same track and car.

Can anyone help with a setup?
Settings as for now is:
Logi Profiler: 100-0-0 and Rotation 900° (allow game to adjust settings: yes)
RF2: Sensitive:95%, Deadzone:0, Steering rate: 20, Speed sens: 0, Steering Wheel range: car setup, FFB: 1.60, FFB smooth 14
No driving aids except TC on low.

Thanks.

"FFB: 1.60, FFB smooth 14"

Those look odd... you are loosing alot of details in the FFB and MUST be getting clipping.

Your FFB-Mult. should never be higher than 1.0, actually I even recommend lowering it for bumpy tracks to say 0.9

And a high Smooth will also "blur" alot of details out, I'm using 4.