What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Is something up with NIXIM??

Daryl Russell

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with NIXIM good or bad regarding their postage of the pedal springs?. I ordered and paid via PayPal a NIXIM Uprated dual stage Brake spring with threshold buffer for Logitech G25 G27 G29 and G920 pedals sets on the 17th March but the brake spring still hasn't arrived. I have emailed them and have had no answer as well. I live in the UK and according to their website will be delivered within 3 days of ordering. It has been now nearly 2 weeks.

http://www.nixim.com/ordering/

Is the company still operating as I am completely in the dark here at the moment

As you paid by Paypal you can bring a dispute as your transaction is protected. Send another e-mail stating your worry and what avenue is open to resolve matter. If once again you receive no contact from them, I would then raise a dispute with Paypal.

I got a Nixim Racecraft GT when they where really operating awesome cockpit. Seems like they closed doors some years ago and just have the springs as an extra? Anyway if Dave is still alive he is a real gentleman :)