What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

I think I'm missing something....

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I'm new to the forum and I'm a bit lost!
I seem to have a bit of an issue with cookies...
I've obviously signed up etc, and have been activated (Thanks), I've then had a look around, and found the post for newly registered people, I've given that a read.
I own all of the the UHD payware stuff, so I have tried to click the link in that post, but each time I do it signs me out, and wont let me sign back in to view the page. I have a red message about accepting cookies - but I have accepted them, and I've checked my browser settings.

I'm probably being a bit thick :)
Any ideas?

Cheers, Simon

Hello all :)

I'm new to the forum and I'm a bit lost!
I seem to have a bit of an issue with cookies...
I've obviously signed up etc, and have been activated (Thanks), I've then had a look around, and found the post for newly registered people, I've given that a read.
I own all of the the UHD payware stuff, so I have tried to click the link in that post, but each time I do it signs me out, and wont let me sign back in to view the page. I have a red message about accepting cookies - but I have accepted them, and I've checked my browser settings.

I'm probably being a bit thick :)
Any ideas?

Cheers, Simon
I assume you are using www.simracing.club and is signed in there, if you use http://simracing.club you wont be signed in there. So use without www.

Right - sorted!
For some reason I cant access it through chrome, so having to use a different browser instead.

Next problem I've got, if you don't mind, is with the link to the paypal receipts to the uhd stuff. Again I'm probably being really dense, but cant think of how I can link a screengrab of them...

Tar

Right - sorted!
For some reason I cant access it through chrome, so having to use a different browser instead.

Next problem I've got, if you don't mind, is with the link to the paypal receipts to the uhd stuff. Again I'm probably being really dense, but cant think of how I can link a screengrab of them...

Tar
Put them in Dropbox, onedrive or even imgur
Then you should be all good.

Just remembered - you regged on the forum with 2 users, that might be some cache issues.
Ctrl-alt-delete and clear out cache/cookies - however it will delete all :)

Sorted. Thanks

Yeah - with the whole error and page block stuff, I thought I'd balls it up, so re did it! My bad!
It does say be an active user - perhaps not actively being an active idiot on my part ha - thanks for you help :)

You're not the only one - I have the same issue - even in incognito (I'm on Chrome)
@Simon Miles Pickering by any chance are you using uBlock Origin or similiar Adblock software?

Tbh I don't care much as my username/pw are always filled in and its like 2 clicks to relog ...
Still gonna try @Jimmi Allison's fix

@Jan Studenski - On Chrome I do use Adblock - I hadn't thought of disabling that.
I'm fine with using Microsoft edge just for this, had it sitting on the pc anyway - might aswell use it for something!