What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Game broken

Bruno Coleff

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the game, right after today's update. What happens is that once i try to go to track, it either closes when it finnishes loading or it sends me to the main page frozen less than a minute after joining, or just straight up closes the game. I've tried validating files, reinstaling, deleted the antivirus, and no dice, and it only happens in rf2, ac runs just fine.

Here is a list of my components in case this helps:
AMD 6800 XT
Intel core i7 11Th gen
32gb of ram
The pc is brand new (less than a week of use) and it ran just fine till today.

ps. pls help

Might be GPU issue since you have AMD graphics card. My friend also has AMD and the only drivers that work without issues are version 22.5.1 so maybe try those. Apparently it's a common issue seeing this quite often in LFM. Before you try those make sure to clear the CBash and Shaders -folders from UserData/Log.

Might be GPU issue since you have AMD graphics card. My friend also has AMD and the only drivers that work without issues are version 22.5.1 so maybe try those. Apparently it's a common issue seeing this quite often in LFM. Before you try those make sure to clear the CBash and Shaders -folders from UserData/Log.
thanks for the advice, i'll clear thos fies and check. i don't think it's the AMD driver since it was working yesterday, but will try if the files don't work

its doing it again, the other day deleting those files worked just fine, now with the skins updates it's happening again, why does it do this?

The game is still broken, it was workling after i cleared the cbash and shaders folders, but now after the skins got uploaded it's broken again, and the same procedure isn't working. Also installing older versions of the AMD drivers isn't working. i'm desperate.

try looking inside the installed / vehicles/ search for each vehicle type if u have any other league car versions inside and delete, sometimes other league content can poop on current stuff

if u cant turn even the game on delete player.json

Last edited:
I got so impatient with this game, i usually just install it fresh and throw all unnecessary content out of my workshop because as Nico already said sometimes other leauges mods brake the entire content. If this still dont work maybe look if you really installed the correct drivers for the GPU.

The game is still broken, it was workling after i cleared the cbash and shaders folders, but now after the skins got uploaded it's broken again, and the same procedure isn't working. Also installing older versions of the AMD drivers isn't working. i'm desperate.
Did you install 22.5.1? That is the only driver that always works. I am currently running the latest driver on 6700xt though but it seems to be a track to track basis. If I have issues I install 22.5.1 for that track/round of VEC and then I got back to the latest driver after the round has finished.

Did you install 22.5.1? That is the only driver that always works. I am currently running the latest driver on 6700xt though but it seems to be a track to track basis. If I have issues I install 22.5.1 for that track/round of VEC and then I got back to the latest driver after the round has finished.
how do i install that version?