SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which use URD´s mod to mirror World Endurance Championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance. VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Forum upgraded

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
URD Licensed
XenForo has released XF 2.x software, which has been in beta for quite some time. I have been testing alongside releases and it is now stable.
Which is why you now see it on SRC.

There is 2 themes made ready for this switch mostly because i know some people like dark themes and some people like light themes - dark is default, but feel free to change the theme (you do so at bottom of the page).

Now there is a few things not ready yet
Forms:
- Skin submissions
- Line up changes

These have been set to be fixed tomorrow

User upgrades
Currently disabled, i need to review how this is handled - but feel free to use the "contact staff" forum if you need to upgrade to VEC or VLMS Season pass.

User groups
Are not sorted like the old forum software, i will need a few weeks to sort that out - some groups will be hidden, but thats a very small issue

Last edited: