What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Fanatec Wheel and Thrustmaster Pedal Compatibility

Max Barkley

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking to purchase a new wheelbase to replace my t300, my t300 has had compatibility issues and is not working as it should, even after multiple tries to troubleshoot it with thrustmaster support. I was curious if anyone knew if the current t3pa pedals I have would work with a Fanatec CSL Wheel Base, which I am looking at purchasing to replace my t300. thanks for any replies.

Not related to your question but possible more helpful:

I currently own a T300 and I have tried the CSL wheelbase (Somewhere between 5 and 10 hours) and I'd say the CSL Wheel base is not worth the extra money. :)

I have a Thrustmaster TX wheelbase for sale (under 20 hours of use) if you're interested.

Not related to your question but possible more helpful:

I currently own a T300 and I have tried the CSL wheelbase (Somewhere between 5 and 10 hours) and I'd say the CSL Wheel base is not worth the extra money. :)

I have a Thrustmaster TX wheelbase for sale (under 20 hours of use) if you're interested.
Well I am definitely intrigued as to why you would say the CSL isn't worth the money, any consumer advice/ experience would be appreciated. I do see the V2 base on Ebay for some relatively cheap prices too, so maybe I can pounce on that as well.

They're both belt driven wheels with very similar hardware. The servo in the CSL is a bit stronger but not enough to pay that much extra IMO. The V2 wheelbase is a far better upgrade but the prices of the rims for both are still pretty high.

They're both belt driven wheels with very similar hardware. The servo in the CSL is a bit stronger but not enough to pay that much extra IMO. The V2 wheelbase is a far better upgrade but the prices of the rims for both are still pretty high.
well if that's the case I suppose an extra few hundred dollars or so would be worth the upgrade and a good investment, I need something that doesn't disconnect from me randomly in races and sometimes doesn't turn on.