What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Driver needed for one off event

Andrew Ford

Reaction score
Hi all,
My team TXL Racing are competing in a one off 24hour le.mans event using the enduracers corvette and the 91-96 version of le mans.

One of our drivers has had to leave and is unlikely to return so we are likely to need a replacement. Car setup is sorted as is strategy. There is 2 weeks for the driver to get up to speed.
If you are faster than mid pack to alien and love endurance.driving, please contact me /inbox for more information.
Ps Joachim stanstaed is in the team and a member here.
Pps This may lead to a vec entry next season.

Thank you.

Is there more information available for this race?
Yes there is lol if interested to know more please inbox me ur questions and i can add more information.
Update: i currently have a "maybe" from one driver but its 50/50 as another team have offered him a place. It would be great if other drivers expressed and interest and we could look at concluding a sign up by the end of today or tomorrow at the latest.