What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

DC and Stewards

Marius van Wyk

Addicted Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest problems today in online racing , is the fact that DC and Stewards are on a buddy-buddy system with other teams.

I sincerely hope the VEC are not biased, and fair in their penalty decisions.

One of the biggest problems today in online racing , is the fact that DC and Stewards are on a buddy-buddy system with other teams.

I sincerely hope the VEC are not biased, and fair in their penalty decisions.

Tbh last season I didn't notice any issues. I got numerous cut penalties for being a moron in qually. :D As long as you don't crash into people then you shouldnt need to worry.

Thank you for the reply James. This is good to know :)
Were you not racing last season?
I am looking through every steward decission and vote to see if someone from the team involved actually votes. Its pretty harsh - do not even consider posting in the IRR thread if you are involved with the team.
You can go through all of our previous penalties and you can go through the upcoming penalties to see if they are consistent enough for your pleasing.
Im not sure where you have been since you are concered about this, or why you post in the chit chat area (not relevant). But welcome to VEC, you probably will be penalised if you mess up - if you dont get a penalty its not because anyone is doing you any favours - its because you know the rules and obey to them.