What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

COMING SOON series 2017

Daniel Escudero

Reaction score
-Please could we have any info for these 3 incognito series??

-or should we can vote which cars , a kind of poll or something ,are gonna be run there. I think some gt3 cars are gonna be present and may be some kind of gt3 sprint series. We have the hint of the last gt3 dlc content from jimmy (please dont argue about it should be paid or free , dont wanna see other post closed :DD.)

-May be an open wheel series?

-I have watched the actual series, i liked but they are so long in hours for me, i am the last monkey and my opinion i have here has so little weight here but some not so long series to addapt after the academy would be incredible, if not i have no problem, i will keep in the SCA for long, i have to learn so much, i am a polite rookie and i know the pathway is long.

Cheers!