What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Changes in SRCA Staff

Florian Koetz

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
With reaching the end of season 26 I am no longer part of the SRCA staff.

Questions should either be posted in this thread: Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Or they should be submitted via the contact staff forum.
I will no longer be able to answer them.

I want to thank Jimmi for his trust and all the best to the future drivers in SRCA :)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you Florian, Matej, Jake, Carlos and Enzo for the work they´ve done for the 26 (twentysix) seasons.
I for one know the workload required, so it has been much appriciated.
Now for S27 and ahead, we will take a small break during Christmas and New Year, and then return in what appears to be a similar setup. Though we are looking at a few options.

Eric Torres

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Good luck Florian could not finish the last season if the previous one, I hope to see you in the forum, very grateful for the little time I've been here, to see if the season 27 is the win.

regards