What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

can't purchase the URD cars

Joris Kirkels

Reaction score
For some reason, my paypal won't let me pay for the cars, so I can't buy the cars. My question is, has/had someone else this problem too. It's driving me crazy at the moment :(

For some reason, my paypal won't let me pay for the cars, so I can't buy the cars. My question is, has/had someone else this problem too. It's driving me crazy at the moment :(

a teammate had the same issue.Waiting an hour fixed it for him. Hope its the same for you :D

cheers

PayPal could be having issues/maintenance at the moment so being patient will help.
Also just double check that your pay details on PayPal haven't expired/run out of funds etc.

If that all fails, ask a mate to buy it for you and pay them back at a later date

Thanks for the replys you all!! I try it tomorrow again, I have some options left. for the people who want to know the complete details, this is what happened:
1 I click on the purchase button on a random car pack
2 fill in all the recuired fields
3 redirects me to the paypal page
4 because I don't have a credit card and I do have a paypal account, I want to pay with my account so i sign in
5 After I signed in, it says something like "can't complete purchase. Please go back to the website and try another payment option".

Like I've said, I do own a paypal account with my back card. It has been validated by paypal and I did got a mail that my paypal account is ready to use . All resrictions have been lifted to be precise.