What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Broadcast

Why not post this in the Le Mans thread - but nope - and honestly when people won't contribute I won't either - so the BC will be on auto pilot most of the race.

Infact I'm thinking of not doing BC next season at all.

I was going to say if you need any body during the broadcast for "driver interviews" im sure one of us can talk. I could look around if you would like? Ultimately your decision. Would love for you to have a broadcast next year. But I understand your frustrations.

I am sure people would be happy to jump in when they arent required in their team. Its hard to find people who can commit to doing every race or even one full race. But i reckon some people around here would be happy to jump in.

I am sure people would be happy to jump in when they arent required in their team. Its hard to find people who can commit to doing every race or even one full race. But i reckon some people around here would be happy to jump in.
Probably - but they havent said so yet :)
On some occasions we have more BC´ers than needed - and then other races there is none - honestly, is it even worth having a BC when its pure silence? - im a bit meh..

For me as a Driver the Livetiming is more important when im not driving ;)
Stream is always nice but not if it's pure silence as you mentioned. We would need someone comentating it, at least for the 6 hour Races but if there is no one ye well i think it's better to cancel that stuff.

/e im missing a bit a Track Map at the Livetiming :)

/e im missing a bit a Track Map at the Livetiming :)
You are welcome to create one :)
No, obviously we know - but we needed something to be stable - something we knew was working. The livetiming we tried didnt really work - well it worked if we had 15-20 drivers.
Trackmap and FLT is on the to-do list - however other things have had priority. Hopefully we will have that next season.

I'd suggest make a "Crowd Funding" for BC prior to each event, there are people out there who do broadcasting for reasonable money.

Maybe there is a possibilities to make a partnership with some kind of gaming webtv.
I know it's more easy to say than to realise but I believe there is something good to do by this way.
And there has been a lot of tentatives already.
Maybe as VEC is the biggest endurance championship out there, it should try to be broadcasted on some of the biggest webtv ?

2,500 views at mid ohio (with broadcaster), 3,900 views at sebring and 2,300 at Istanbul!! That's a great amount of viewers for sim racing! VEC is the biggest endurance league there is. The quality of racing here is remarkable. With so many fantastic drivers I do believe we should have a broadcast or like Mickael said, try and find a broadcasting host.

I miss the OLD psrtv... Before iracing decided to own them... Seems like most broadcasts are Iracing only. It's truly ashame..

No Jimmi! You Musn't discontinue the broadcast! Just look at the numbers that we have received from past broadcasts!

The majority of the videos on the YouTube channel have over 1,000 views. That is fantastic! Its too popular to get rid of. :)

Most are numbnuts... :)
But I understand why leagues use it. Everything is handled from iracing - only thing is to setup the events and then handle live stewarding :)

The thing is, instead of other work or even racing - i´m stuck managing the broadcast and its simply booring as hell :) - except when #8 and #3 has an amazing battle :p

But I understand why leagues use it. Everything is handled from iracing - only thing is to setup the events and then handle live stewarding :)

The thing is, instead of other work or even racing - i´m stuck managing the broadcast and its simply booring as hell :) - except when #8 and #3 has an amazing battle :p

If you'd like we can always spice it up for you.