What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

A little treat for myself a new but memorable livery designed

Daryl Russell

Reaction score
Hi all well since I will be doing a Enduracers league I thought I would also show you guys my latest skin design. This one is based on the 2009 Drayson Racing Lola B09/16. This car has a place in my heart for me and I have very fond memories racing this car at North American GP or NAGP in the ALMS Series using GTR2. This car brought me many podiums and my first ever maiden win at Road America just like the actual real team did too. Needless to say I won that very tough but hard fought season against some fast drivers and came away with a brilliant trophy.

So back to my roots again and who knows it may bring me success. Already got a 4th in the car today so good start...Enjoy, if anybody would like the skin let me know.

Attachments

• GRAB_032.JPG
    GRAB_032.JPG
    502.3 KB · Views: 31
  • GRAB_033.JPG
    GRAB_033.JPG
    700.5 KB · Views: 28
  • GRAB_035.JPG
    GRAB_035.JPG
    795.3 KB · Views: 29
  • GRAB_036.JPG
    GRAB_036.JPG