What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

A little bit of Trouble

Jonatan Acerclinth

Reaction score
Hiya.

I suppose it's me not quite knowing where to look that makes this a little bit difficult in information to find.

First thing is that I can't find the TeamSpeak information for the VEC (for testing purposes).

Secondly, I noticed that I don't have a URD Licensed plate to my profile while looking through the forums but I thought I'd be licensed allready since it's 24 hours max from the time it's posted in the URD License forum?
Which may be why I can't find the VEC TS information on the forums?

I suppose I could ask my teammates to share that info but that would be the wrong way to go about it according to the rules of the Servers and Forums from what I've read :unsure:

First of all, as you have the VEC Season pass, you do not need the URD Licensed - since you cant get the VEC Season pass without first having the URD license. I tried to keep the user banners as minimal as possible.
Since you are only licensed 5, you do not have access to the "real" race server info and teamspeak, you do however have access to the current test server within the VEC Season pass forum.