SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Daryl Russell

S32 - Race 2 - Nola

Sent you a pm
  2. Daryl Russell

S32 - sign up

Driver name Daryl Russell Driver nationality British I can read and understand spoken english Yes
  3. Daryl Russell

S31 - Race 2 - Nola

Wasn't very smart suddenly stopping on track though. o_O
  4. Daryl Russell

S31 - Race 2 - Nola

Was that you that flew pass me under code 80 then realised and flashed to say repass?
  5. Daryl Russell

Season 31 - sign up

Driver name Daryl Russell Driver nationality British I can read and understand spoken english Yes
  6. Daryl Russell

S29 - Sign up

7. Daryl Russell

S27 - Sign up

8. Daryl Russell

S26 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Oh and well done John Nelson..Great to see my old team mate on top. Blew us all away today great pace :D
  9. Daryl Russell

S26 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Wow intense battle for 15 laps with Sita Riverra. 4th place nice little birthday present for me :). This track really killed my front tyres though
  10. Daryl Russell

S26 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Am I still reserved for this one?
  11. Daryl Russell

12. Daryl Russell

Setting up a dedicated server

Hi all i hope somebody can help here. I have been trying to setup a dedicated server so me and a friend local to me can get setup on rfactor2. I have followed the guidelines on Steam and RF2 forum but still nothing showing up on the server list. I done all the ports as suggested disabled...
  13. Daryl Russell

Main menu flickering/invisible items

I had that too and it also affected Nvidia Shield or Shadowplay when broadcasting kept getting just a black screen on YouTube. I rolled back to a previous driver but a complete clean install of it and on the game i selected Borderless. It seems to of solved it so far.
  14. Daryl Russell

Team Social Hubs

DR Motorsport Facebook: DR Motorsport International YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/wrexer
  15. Daryl Russell

Need A Skin? I'll Make Yours For Next Season!

Rhys just out of interest what software do you use for doing your skins?
  16. Daryl Russell

Crew Chief and SR.C

Mine reports gaps to the next guy ahead and behind etc and in class too. Even says if I have fastest lap in my class. Have you got the latest version? Have a look at the settings I altered mine slightly and get plenty of info when I need it
  17. Daryl Russell

Crew Chief and SR.C

Cool I got this and well I don't mind been called Mate as its a common thing to be called it where I am from but would prefer Daryl. :D
  18. Daryl Russell

Is something up with NIXIM??

Thanks Nick
  19. Daryl Russell

Is something up with NIXIM??

Has anyone had any experience with NIXIM good or bad regarding their postage of the pedal springs?. I ordered and paid via PayPal a NIXIM Uprated dual stage Brake spring with threshold buffer for Logitech G25 G27 G29 and G920 pedals sets on the 17th March but the brake spring still hasn't...
  20. Daryl Russell

What to do when you are about to be lapped?

Also I may add having a good spotter plugin as well. I use crew chief vers 4.0 (updated to 4.5 now) If you don't see the cars in mirrors then the spotter will tell you if car is left or to right of you etc.