What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S31 - Race 2 - Nola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

NMSP-Track-Turns.jpg

Driver list
Driver nameCar for round 2:
Andres Asiain21
Ivan Mushanov22
Stoyan Barbukov23
Francisco Reyes24
Ilias Fernandez25
Ramon Clemente26
Alessandro Pontecorvi27
Danilo Smeriglio28
Michal Nizio29
Karl Steeg30
Johann Erasmus31
Max Scholten32
Michael Mariani33
Juan Carlos Fernandez34
Ale Enamorado35
David Haas36
Samuel Korthof37
Rosario Alberio38
Samuele Cavagnino39
Luca Laudato40
Daniele Mammano1
Vojtech Banszel2
Daryl Russell3
Rob Moore4
Azar Alamouri5
Kostas Galanomatis6
Juanjo Dominguez7
Martin Faber8
Trevor Holden9
Kamil Smieja10
Chris Severt11
Oliver Zierach12
Arkadiusz Otreba13
Henk Korthof14
Marco Miladinovic15
Danilo Nascimento16
Andrea Terzi17
Alexandros Pournaras18
Antoni Sola19
Mauro Milanese20

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other Incidents
1154 - R Moore overtakes D Haas and pulls into the racing line while braking for T1, slight contact is made.
Infraction - R Moore - Unpredictable

2480 - A Alamouri stops on track, and then rejoins the race almost going straight to the racing line where A Pournaras has to avoid
Penalty - A Alamouri - Unpredictable; DT
5.2.1 Drivers are not allowed to deliberately create yellow flag zones by staying stationary on track or by creating dangerous environments for other drivers

4981 - A Pournaras goes for an overtake on D Russell into T1 but ends up spinning Russell - front wheel was not alligned with rear wheels
Penalty - A Pournaras - AC; DT

Code 80 violations
T Holden speeding
A Alamouri speeding
J Fernandez speeding
A Pontecorvi speeding
R Moore speeding
D Mammano speeding
M Miladinovic speeding
L Laudato speeding
A Alamouri speeding

Pitblend line violations
C Severt 1x
A Otreba 3x
M Miladinovic 2x
T Holden 1x
A Pournaras 3x
D Russell 3x
M Nizio 1x
F Reyes 1x
A Asiain 1x
A Enamorado 1x
A Pontecorvi 1x
K Steeg 1x
S Korthof 1x

Penalty Summary

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
I see Henk Korthof and Martin Faber on the list. As far as I know they signed off for this season.

I see Henk Korthof and Martin Faber on the list. As far as I know they signed off for this season.
But he also signed up for the season which is why he is there, i see some people that didnt even showed up for round 1 on the list as well. Lets not make it over complicated with removing people and moving drivers into different cars. There is no reserves anyways. Signing up and not showing up, and even re-signing again will at some point have a consequence, just a waste of our time and bad planning/unforseen complications - however i doubt that out of 40 each season its roughly half of them having unforseen issues every single season.

Hi,
Maybe I missed it, but what will be today's starting point on the track? Thanks and I'm looking forward to this race,
David

Ah, never mind! Start/finish line it is ☺️
You see, I'm nervous already

I know u might not believe me, I know u have done that for years and maybe no 1 told u this be4. But what u said sounded like "No overtaking in 10 seconds", and I thought "what? is that a trick to test our IQ?, he did not mentioned the word code 80".

Listen to it again if you have the race streamed or so.

I claim to speak good English and to have a very HQ headset.

Anyway, I quickly slowed down when every 1 did and returned the gained position.

Btw, bout Samsung Odyssey+ today and used it in the race. My view was floating upwards or rotating all the time and I had to drive looking backwards or downwards or sideways. Many times I had to park on the grass to find the recenter button on keyboard. I remember now I read that WMR needs light unlike my previous Rift. Otherwise the guy might have ripped me off. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::Cry: :crying:

Btw, bout Samsung Odyssey+ today and used it in the race. My view was floating upwards or rotating all the time and I had to drive looking backwards or downwards or sideways. Many times I had to park on the grass to find the recenter button on keyboard. I remember now I read that WMR needs light unlike my previous Rift. Otherwise the guy might have ripped me off. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::Cry: :crying:
Was that you that flew pass me under code 80 then realised and flashed to say repass?

Was that you that flew pass me under code 80 then realised and flashed to say repass?
Yes it was me. I played smarter than I really am. I had 10 seconds to make a decision about if they literally said the word "code80" orjust "no overtake in 10".

Yes it was me. I played smarter than I really am. I had 10 seconds to make a decision about if they literally said the word "code80" orjust "no overtake in 10".
If you read the rules you should probably have guessed what the wording was like. Nevertheless if you breached the rules there is nothing you can do to make up for it. and staying stationary on track just violates yet another rule. And one can argue that being stationary on track is a failure to obey to that rule AND unpredictable.. So never ever ever do that again!

If you read the rules you should probably have guessed what the wording was like. Nevertheless if you breached the rules there is nothing you can do to make up for it. and staying stationary on track just violates yet another rule. And one can argue that being stationary on track is a failure to obey to that rule AND unpredictable.. So never ever ever do that again!

3 mistakes mr. Jimmi:
1- I read the rules multiple times, maybe more than many others have read them, and this has nothing to do with reacting to what instructions you listen to, as a driver you do quick smart decisions and reactions to quick variables.
2- There is gentelmen behaviour mentioned in the rules and it also affects the decision you guys take (maybe in case the violation was not so severe).
3- I wasn't stationary on the track or on the racing line as you supposed, but thanks for the advice anyway.

3 mistakes mr. Jimmi:
1- I read the rules multiple times, maybe more than many others have read them, and this has nothing to do with reacting to what instructions you listen to, as a driver you do quick smart decisions and reactions to quick variables.
2- There is gentelmen behaviour mentioned in the rules and it also affects the decision you guys take (maybe in case the violation was not so severe).
3- I wasn't stationary on the track or on the racing line as you supposed, but thanks for the advice anyway.
1. Sure but then you need to improve
2. In this case not really you were WAY to unpredictable and was about to ruin other drivers races after pulling back into the racing line with 70-90 km/h
3. Load up the replay and have a look, this is not something you gain a license with - so stationary or 1-10 km/h doesn’t really matter.

Wow Azar dude. Come to terms and be respectfull to the admin. You are way out of line suggesting you knowing the rules better.

Wow Azar dude. Come to terms and be respectfull to the admin. You are way out of line suggesting you knowing the rules better.

Do not fawn Samuel to get a liscence because if you are not competent enough to get it then you won't get it by toady.
The admins already know I am "respectful" and not "out of the lines" and if they want us not to talk about our experiences they wouldn't have created a forum in the first place.
Yes, I read the rules multiple times while unfortunately we had people in race 1 who had no idea about among many things pit entry rules and Code 80. Some never did a single practice lap.
Have a nice day mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.