SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Florian Koetz

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

go to SimRacing.Club – Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series -> SRCA -> sign up
  2. Florian Koetz

Changes in SRCA Staff

With reaching the end of season 26 I am no longer part of the SRCA staff. Questions should either be posted in this thread: Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy Or they should be submitted via the contact staff forum. I will no longer be able to answer them. I want to thank Jimmi for his...
  3. Florian Koetz

S26 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

S26 - Race 2 - NOLA GP Penalties have been posted. You will never have to serve these. They are merely for you to know what you did wrong in the final round
  4. Florian Koetz

S26 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

@Daryl Russell car 36 or car 15, whichever you prefer
  5. Florian Koetz

It's all fate ;) We don't influence the weather.
  6. Florian Koetz

S26 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

Penalties have been posted here: S26 - Race 1 - Indy 2007
  7. Florian Koetz

@Toni Talvitie pick car #31 for Round 1, car #11 for Round 2
  8. Florian Koetz

@Justin Parkinson pick car #37 for Round 1, car #17 for Round 2. @Craig Jones pick car #38 for Round 1, car #18 for Round 2. @Michele Somma pick car #39 for Round 1, car #19 for Round 2. @Ramon Clemente pick car #40 for Round 1, car #20 for Round 2. @Paw Lindegaard pick car #7...
  9. Florian Koetz

Drivers List S26 Season 26 8.12. - Indy 15.12. - Nola If you can't take part in any of those rounds inform us BEFORE the race. @Tito Tomey pick car #1 for Round 1, car #21 for Round 2. @David J Santos pick car #2 for Round 1, car #22 for Round 2. @Marc Torres pick car #3 for Round...
  10. Florian Koetz

nothing, literally nothing No License and no penalty as long as you don't forget to tell us about your absence
  11. Florian Koetz

Welcome to SRCA Season 26 Sign ups open at 20:00 CET/CEST (whichever is currently active in Kopenhagen and Berlin as shown on the forum clock on the right of the forum) on Sunday 2.12.2018. Sign up via the frontpage > SRCA > Sign Up Please read through this first message, as it contains an...
  12. Florian Koetz

@Pedra Junior We had to move the sign ups to the 2nd of Dec due to the VEC race day. Just so you know, just changed it in the schedule
  13. Florian Koetz

S25 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Licenses are not subject to negotation. I have explained it before and will explain it again, SRCA cannot filter out drivers who crash a lot. How are we supposed to find out who is prone to crashing in 2 races? Right, we can't. We are here to check if people are familiar with the rules, with...
  14. Florian Koetz

S25 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

To be honest I just chose not to because results are irrelevant and I already knew you could not get the license. I thought you were punished enough already and 2 penalties tend to confuse people so I only assigned the more severe penalty. Code 80 violations and pit blend line violations are...
  15. Florian Koetz

S25 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

You are entitled to have your own oppinion but I will disagree with your last point. The drivers have never been only numbers to me. I think everyone who asked me about SRCA has always gotten an answer. It may not have been elaborate, depending on the time I had at hands, but I always considered...
  16. Florian Koetz

That was my bad, fixed it now :)
  17. Florian Koetz

S25 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Penalties have been posted at the bottom of this post S25 - Race 2 - NOLA GP You will never have to serve these, they are merely for you to know what you did wrong in the last round.
  18. Florian Koetz

S25 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

just vote for the next track
  19. Florian Koetz

S25 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

Yes That's how it's written in the rules, in the forum and that's how you are told to do it in the briefing. You have to be at 80 when I start saying "code 80 enforced". I don't care how you get there as long as it's safe but when I say code 80 enforced and you are not at 80 you will receive a...