SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. T

Would you like to see the numbers of cuts to go up to 5 per driver instead of 3?

You forget situations, in which you can't avoid a collision. Is it fairer when you have to do long repair stops, because of mistakes of others? If I review S10 in Division 3, the non-fault-collision are also the same for everyone and fair (In the first races we were crashed by others mistakes...
  2. T

Would you like to see the numbers of cuts to go up to 5 per driver instead of 3?

There are 2 types of race drivers: The first one get a penalty for the 3rd cut and the next time he tries to drive more careful to avoid the penalty. The second one knows that he is perfect, so he asks for changing the game/ rules.
  3. T

I voted for no, because: if you set it to 5, the next one will ask for 7, then for 9 and so on with a higher amount of allowed cuts you will make some drivers more aggressive and other will still try to keep the number of cuts at 0 and why you should help people who don't respect the limits the...
  4. T

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

I tested the pit entry. Yes it is closer than on other track, but after 3 tries I was able to pass the pit entry with 104 km/h (1st try: 81 km/h, 2nd try: 77 km/h) and even in try 1 and 2 I was able to don't cross the pit entry line. For fun I also tested the pit entry with the boxmaster and...
  5. T

rF2 DX11 update

I sold my soul, is that proof enough?
  6. T

rF2 DX11 update

I know the plugin and I thought about using it, but I decided that I don't need it. Another example is my fanaleds plugin (it shows me on my steering wheel, when I have to upshift with blue lights and the speed). Do I like the blue dots and the speed on my wheel: yes, but do I need them: no (in...
  7. T

rF2 DX11 update

No, because I don't use it and I never felt, a disadvantage. Ok, maybe a trackmap is useful to learn a track. But seriously, if you practice for 100+ laps, does it matter then, if I need 5 more or less laps to learn a track?
  8. T

rF2 DX11 update

I think there is a contradiction: on the one hand nearly everybody wants the most realistic simulation, but on the other hand the same people want a trackmap, which I never saw in a real car.
  9. T

Incident points calculation?

Yes rFactor 2 do the calculation. The liveracers plugin only shows the result of the calculation. You can't use this value, because an "if somebody hear an incident" is only useful for showing the replay.
  10. T

Incident points calculation?

Btw. the calculation of these incidents is like: if you hear and incident, you get +1 and if somebody have a collision with e.g a cone and the cone is stuck under the car, then rFactor 2 creates a lot of incidents.
  11. T

Rfactor 1 Or 2?

For me it's not possible to answer this question, because there are 8 years between the releases and so they are not comparable.
  12. T

America's s5/r1 - watkins glen

To answer your question, the video is not helpful enough. I would need the input data, the speed, the gear of each car and more perspectives, to say, who deserves a penalty in my opinion and even then: my opinion can be wrong or different to the opinion of the stewards.
  13. T

Announcing SRCA Americas

It will be difficult to confirm drivers, if the sign ups aren't finished.
  14. T

Logitech G29 profiler going off

I had the same issue: you should select a button for "reset ffb" in the steering settings -> devices -> reset ffb and press this button every time, when this issue appears.
  15. T

C++ experienced users

What are the to do's for the plugin? I have experience in c++ and in developing plugins for rF2.
  16. T

Introduce yourself

Name: Tobias Lange Nickname: Age: 26 Residence: Germany Where did you hear about us: REVS What series are you planning to run: VEC Simracing experience: 1 year online, a lot of singleplayer League experience: some Simracing hardware: Fanatec Real vehicle: MR2, VW Polo Favorite...